Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 4th, 2009

I'm slowly losing faith... People tell me, "He's not coming back," "He never loved you," "I bet he was tired of you bitching out all the time, and THAT'S why he left."

Maybe I'm leaning on Brian because they all sound real... I'm scared to get hurt. And I know that if I go one more week without him, I'll kill myself. I swore I wouldn't live without him. And I try to keep all my promises. Baby or no baby.

I still have the ring on. And I refuse to ever take it off. I will die in this ring.

...Brian. How am I going to break the news... Talking to Jada today, I realized I will never love Brian. Nobody can replace my Jason... He is the only person I trust with my heart, the only one gentle enough to hold it.
I miss his overprotective traits...every time I complained, I was feeling special and safe. I miss laying my head against his chest and listening to his heart beat. I miss that fading Chicago accent, the one I found absolutely adorable. I miss talking for hours...about everything & anything. I miss falling asleep in his arms.
(Pen fell into soda... Will continue in pencil)
I miss his laugh... I miss singing along to the radio with him. I miss watching him pick on Ginny, and seeing her threaten to shoot me with a Nerf gun if he didn't stop. I miss sitting in his lap, crying, and feeling him hug me (http://i27.tinypic.com/oiubeh.jpg). I miss kissing him... I miss his voice... I miss hearing, "Everything is going to be okay," and, "You are beautiful," and... "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment